Advanced REVIT Training by Cademate
Autodesk’s Revit Architecture is a Building Information Modeling software tool for architects, structural engineers, engineers, and contractors. It allows users to design a building and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements and access building information from the building models database.
Revit comes with tools to plan and track various stages in the building's lifecycle, from concept to construction and later demolition.
- SETTING UP THE UNITS.
- RATING & MODIFYING WALLS.
- APPLYING EDITING TOOLS
- APPLY DOORS & WINDOWS.
- LOADING ADDITIONAL BUILDING COMPONENTS.
- CREATING & MODIFYING ROOFS.
- CREATING & MODIFYING FLOORS.
- ADDING ANNOTATIONS TO THE DRAWING.
- CREATING DIFFERENT LEVELS.
- PLACING COLUMNS, BEAMS& OTHER STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS.
- ROOMS & AREA CALCULATIONS & APPLYING COLOR SCHEMES TO THE DRAWING.
- CREATING STAIRS, RAMPS, & RAILING.
- CREATING DIFFERENT OPENINGS.
- CREATING SECTIONS, ELEVATIONS, DETAILS & DRAFTING VIEW.
- DOCUMENTATION & SCHEDULING.
- WORKING WITH CAMERA.
- REATING WALK- THROUGHS.
- IMPORT & EXPORT OF DRAWINGS.
- WORKING WITH MASS.
- DESIGN A SITE SCENE.
- HOW TO CREATE SOLAR STUDY.
- HOW TO CREATE FAMILIES.